07 Jul The Benefits of Cosmetic Tattooing
The prime benefits of cosmetic tattooing are that you can save money on monthly eyebrow appointments, makeup and your time!
The thought of having your face tattooed in any way may seem a little daunting. However, the tattooing lasts 12 – 18 months and once you’ve had some form of cosmetic tattooing, you won’t stop!
Let’s start with the benefits of eyebrow tattooing.
Eyebrow Tattooing has come so far over the last few years and the techniques used ensure a completely natural look eyebrow. Here at Skin Care Australia clinics, we offer both Feather Touch Eyebrow Tattoo and Ombre Eyebrow Tattoo services. You can read more about them here.
The benefits of Eyebrow Tattooing
- You save on time and money, no more monthly brow appointments
- Wake up to perfect eyebrows every day, perfect for a summer vacation if you are swimming all the time
- Correct asymmetry with the tattooing and fill out patches for a fuller eyebrow
- Eyebrow tattooing can be tailored to anyone with the various coloured inks – so even if you have fair hair, we can still create a very natural look with fine strokes
Now let’s chat about lip tattooing! You’ve probably googled this in the past and seen some scary photos. Back when cosmetic tattooing started, the technique and inks used were not refined and often quite harsh. Today, lip tattooing can look extremely natural once the tattooed area has healed.
The benefits of Lip Tattooing
- Create a fuller and more rejuvenated look
- Correct lip asymmetry and redefine the border of your lips
- No need to worry about constantly re applying your lipstick – you can choose a shade closest to you favourite colour or opt for a natural colour to make the lips appear plumper
Finally, at Skin Care Australia Whitfords and Carousel we offer Eye Liner Tattooing. Natural look tattooed eyeliner can be applied to line both the top and bottom lids.
The benefits of Eyeliner Tattooing
- No more wasting time every day applying the perfect eyeliner strokes
- Offers the appearance of a fuller lash line
- If you have slightly oily skin and your makeup tends to smudge
- Going away on a vacation and would like to save time on makeup!
- Fill our sparse eyelashes and enhance your eyes
So there you have it, the benefits of cosmetic tattooing! Interested in finding out what we can do for you? Call Skin Care Australia Whitfords or Carousel to book your FREE consultation with on of our specialist cosmetic tattoo staff. Want to know more?
Skin Care Australia Whitfords PH 9401 3883
Skin Care Australia Carousel PH 9351 8881