The Ultimate Pigmentation Skin Peel!
Dermamelan is the result of years of research into skin pigmentation disorders. It offers incredible results for treating Melasma and stubborn pigmentation caused by acne scarring on the face or body.
Dermamelan is an effective treatment that is used to treat skin blemishes that are caused by melanin such as Melasma/Cholasma. It’s aim is to improve the overall tone and luminosity of the skin. It involves a combination of professional treatment and a home maintenance cream. The home maintenance cream must be used as guided to receive the maximum results.
Dermamelan is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have severe acne scarring or have developed blotchy skin naturally throughout life.
A consultation is required for every new patient. This consultation enables you to express your concerns freely and confidentially. Following an assessment and examination a tailored treatment plan will be provided and the most appropriate treatment for you will be discussed.
DERMAMELAN IS GREAT FOR THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS:
- Cholasma /Melasma – brown or dark brown patches on the skin that usually occur with hormonal changes i.e pregnancy or the pill
- Freckles – small, sharply circumscribed pigmented spot(s)
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation – such as brown pigmentation after acne scarring
- Sun Damage – Severe mottling of the skin caused by extended exposure to the sun
- Blotchiness – Uneven skin caused by a number of factors such as genetics/sun damage.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS/RISKS OF DERMAMELAN?
Dermamelan is a very safe procedure that delivers outstanding results, however there are a number of common side effects that can occur:
- Tightness – 5-6 days after your Dermamelan cream mask is removed, your skin may feel tight and can appear swollen.
- Redness – once the mask is removed and during the use of the home cream the face can appear red this will vary depending on each patient.
- Skin Flaking/Peeling – it is normal to experience some level of flaking/peeling of your skin within the first 7 days of treatment. This can vary from patient to patient and you may need to consider booking a few days off from work. The peeling could persist during your treatment course, but this usually starts to settle as the skin starts to build up a tolerance.
It is extremely important to follow the aftercare instructions given by Skin Care Australia Clinics for this treatment which will be delivered to you in your first consultation. It is also essential you use a moisturising sunscreen on a daily basis.
WHAT IS THE COST OF TREATMENT
The cost of the treatment plus homecare is $1,300.
We also offer Interest Free Payment Plans.